9.15.2012

good things for July (sort of

Again, I have missed keeping track of a bunch of days here. Must be because of summer break. Also, it is September and I am just finding my partial list from July. August and September have been great but have no lists.

1 - Doubly social: lunch with a young couple and dinner with another young couple. Fun Fact: the female in each couple was named Michelle, and both were pregnant.
2 - So very thankful for air conditioning.
3 - Jonah was tired and went to sleep without a fuss.
4 - The power came back on in Earlysville just in time for everything to be cooled down for a cook-in.
5 - Busy day included dinner with Todd and Amy and a visit to see our 6-hour-old nephew.
6 - Well-timed arrival downtown to meet my parents and Amanda and Jonah for dinner.
7 - Nice breakfast with relatives from Missouri, even if Jonah was antisocial.
8 -
9 -
10 - After six months of my new job, I still smile when I realize that I get paid to read articles about buses (and possibly write one at some point).
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 - The waxy chocolate donuts I ate after rehearsal didn't seem to affect my singing during the choral presentation.
16 - Ultrasound determined that everything looks perfect with baby boy #2.
17 - While playing with the lamp, Jonah would turn it on and say "It's sunny!", then turn it off and say "It's moony!" (He made this up and was very proud of himself.)
18 - [I know there have been good things over the last few days, but I haven't recorded one since the 10th. I will backfill as possible.] Today's good thing was that I had my fan at work. It had sat unused for six months under my desk, but was worth its weight in gold today.
19 - Drove an orientation shuttle. Also, on my bike ride home, there was enough rain to make a beautiful rainbow over the mountains, but not enough to get me wet.
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 - Jonah behaved reasonably well for me when I had the evening duties all to myself.
24 - Celebrated eight wonderful years of marriage to Amanda.
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 -

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home