5.20.2006

Award-Winning

At the close of one chapter of my life - my education - I have begun another - blogging.

My master's degree is now six days old. About a week ago, the 'rents and my wife Amanda and I went to my department's ceremony for the graduates. It was pretty nice, at least for those of us who loaded up our plates with "refreshments" before they ran out. (Honestly, if you're having an event from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m., do you expect people not to turn "refreshments" into "dinner"?) Entertaining speakers, fancy clothes, and even some awards. One of which was given to me. The first one.

If anyone has any information about why I received the Egan Award for the Outstanding Application of Information Technology, please do share it. I guess I'll discuss this more some other time, because it's bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home